Monday, April 13, 2009

First.

Well, to begin this endeavor of mine, I will start with some simple rules for myself: I will blog at least once daily for the indefinite future, excluding any unforeseen circumstances that prevent me from doing so.

This blog is mostly my place to keep updating my writing skills, and maybe eventually do something with said skills. 

That being said, there will be no word limit, because I am lazy, and there will definitely be days that I don't feel like writing much. I can't promise anything, because every time I try to make a promise to myself to write in my blog, I break it. So this time (third time's the charm, right?) I will set no restrictions upon what I write about, no matter how mundane. 

And that's it. maybe this will work out, maybe not. We'll see.

-Zaxis.

No comments: